Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Great things are happening

Ok, I have to admit I am a little worried, no a lot worried that I won't get my sight done by May 15th. I have decided to try and get as much done as possible and just go ahead with the launch date. I have also connected with another work-at-home mom from This Weeks' Gift Shoppe and we are planning a multi website scavenger hunt. I think it will be fun and people will get to win some prizes. If anyone wants to find out more about the hunt it will be started on May 22nd and there will be a 1st,2nd and 3rd place winners. Details will be on my website www.momsopnet.com . So back to work I go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just looked over your site and WOW, you did an excellent job. I look forward to learning more from this site.

Deanna
http://www.burningwithlove.scent-team.com/home.php

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home