Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Some great offers from Bizchair.com

Ok, school has either started or is just about to for you and you want to be sure you have the right furniture. My plan this year is to have a special school sectioned off in our house. In the 8 years I have homeschool I have never really had a sectioned off area of the house for school. Usually what we have done in the past is either done school work on our dinning room table or had the kids do their work in their rooms at a desk. The downfall of having it on your kitchen table is that usually for one reason or another books get left on the table most of the time. And for the kids doing working in their rooms, that usually didn't go very well especially for my son who is easily distracted. So my plan this year is the have a good table and shelf in a corner of our house to do school work. I have noticed some great school furniture on bizchair.com. You can choose from thousands of items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home