Sunday, October 22, 2006

We had a little party for my daughter

It's ok that we didn't have a big party for my daughters 2nd birthday right? I tried to have some relatives over but no one could make it so we ended up just having a small birthday celebration with our family. I don't think she cared. I feel kind of bably though. Both of my other kids had birthday parties at 2 years. She is kind of getting gypted and I know I am going to hear all about it when she gets older and says "how come I didn't get to have a party"? Oh well, I guess I will have to deal with that when it happens.
We bought her a potty which she doesn't know how to use yet. I am not pressuring her. I did that with my first one and it's didn't go well. It took her a year to be potty trained and it was mostly because we pressured her. When they are not ready they are just not ready.
So anyway, my baby is almost 2 and I think I am going to cry :o(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home