Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Launching a website!!

It's been a lot of fun creating my website. It's also been a lot of hard work. But I have enjoyed doing it because it's been fullfilling creating something that can help other people. I have had a lot of late nights, goiing to bed a 1:00- 2:30 in the morning. I will probably still have some late nights because the site is not finished and I want to get it completed as soon as possible. It's been hard work but it hasn't felt as difficult as it should because I am enjoying it too.

I have received a lot of encouragement and new members over the last few days which makes me really happy. I love doing this! Those of you WAHMs or potential WAHMs besure you find a business that you are passionate about. Your work will be more fullfilling and it won't seem so much like work if you are enjoying it.

So, off to work I go again.....


Don't forget our game on May 22nd. It will be lots of fun!

Fun & Games with WAHMs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home