Thursday, August 17, 2006

PayPerPost

What is PayPerPost? This recently launched company is being talked about all over the internet. Some don't think highly of this company while others are thankful to be apart of it. In short, this company connects companies that want their product or service promoted and bloggers that are willing to promote products and services through their blogs. I am one of those people that is very thankful to be apart of this company. Not only do I get to do something I enjoy, blogging, but also get paid to do it. You get to choose the offers that interest you and fit your blog. Since I have signed up there have been around 60-95 offers from companies that want their product or services promoted. I think it would be great if more companies would take advantage of this unique advertising opportunity so that there can be more options for bloggers accept. I have been telling just about everyone I know about PayPerPost and will continue to do so. I think this is a great opportunity for bloggers. If you do not currently have a blog I encourage you to start one right away. Your blog has to be active for at least 90 days with 20+ posts. So start blogging now and visit the payperpost website. http://www.payperpost.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home