Saturday, September 30, 2006

Did I solve the puzzle?

I know we are probably not supposed guess this till tomorrow but I think I have figured out at least part of the puzzle.

I think that Dan Rua from the Florida Venture Blog and also a PayPerPost blogger is going to be investing into PayPerPost somehow. I am thinking he will probably be a financial investor of PayPerPost. Somehow there is a partnership being created. Three clues that brought me to this conclusion.

1. Ted mentioned that "Dan really likes the PayPerPost concept" in the PayPerPost blog.

2. On Dan's blog he wrote :
I was asked by some to summarize my experiences at blogorlando. Unfortunately, I was closing an investment the same day so my observations are limited.
I am guessing he was talking about PayPerPost.

3. In one of the puzzle pieces I could tell it was a link to Florida Venture Blog.



I could be totally off but for $1000 I will risk the embarrassment.


Update! Ok, I guess I totally read the instructions for this game wrong and I wasn't even supposed to be trying to solve the puzzle the way I did. They have not yet given the complete game instructions so I am not sure how to solve the puzzle. I am leaving this post up because I still think I maybe right about what the puzzles will be revealing when put together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home