Monday, October 23, 2006

2nd Annual Home Office From Hell

I felt this contest was interesting and worth announcing. If you feel you have the home office from hell you could enter the The Home Office From Hell contest. Do I have the home office from hell? I don't know. I can't really consider my computer desk 2 feet away from the television in our family room and office space. I have a corner of the house somewhat dedicated to my work. I have to share my computer with my teenage daughter. She uses it for school and her MySpace. So even though I don't consider my corner an "office space", I still don't think it is one from hell.
I am sure there are situations a lot worse. If you think you have the worst, enter in Office2Share.com's contest. The prizes are great. The Grand Prize winner will receive 12 months of rent (up to $12,000) at any location posted on Office2Share.com. You will also get a paid trip to New York City lunch with Donald Trump's right-hand man -George Ross.
All you need to do to enter this contest is fill out the form on this site and provide 10 reasons why you need to move out of your home office from hell. You can also upload photos of your office as proof. The contest begins today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home