Monday, October 09, 2006

Colorado

Last summer my family went to Colorado to visit my mom. We had a wonderful vacation. We drove our van that carried our three kids, my husband and I and our black Lab. Colorado is one of the most beautiful states I ever visited. I love the mountain regions especially. We visited Pagosa Springs which was perfect type of town for me. I know there are many other places in Colorado that are worth visiting. I have heard some great things about Colorado Springs and Glenwood Springs. How many "springs" are there in Colorado anyway?
Glenwood Springs looks a lot like Pagosa Springs from the pictures I saw on a web site recently. It's actually a Wiki site which if you have never heard of they are great fun because you can contribute to the site like you can in a blog. Like Pagosa Springs, Glenwood has very nice hot springs, river rafting and shopping. My mom moved away from Pagosa Springs so many the next time we travel we will try Glenwood Springs Colorado. Everything you want to know about Glenwood springs in located on this site. They seem to be still working on a few pages but I expect they will have that completed soon.
I need a vacation :o(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home