Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Gadgets

It may come to you as a surprise that I am a gadget person. If I had the money I would have a number of gadgets. I love computer gadgets, camera gadgets and phone gadgets. I don't have a lot of gadgets because they cost money. I don't have money so I don't buy gadgets. But if I could I would buy new gadgets like the iMage Webcam. This is a cool gadget. It is the first Plug & Go webcam and it requires no software device driver to be installed prior to use. It is also supported by Mac OS X and Windows operating systems. I have never owned a webcam before so I don't really know much about them but I do like the idea of not having to install software. I image could take it with me to other computers if I wanted to. ZTMax also has another product that it just being release called The Multifunctional Digital Mini Speaker. It's another cool gadget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home