Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Going to School

I have often run the idea in my head of going back to school. At this point in time it would probably not be feasable but maybe in a year or two. Having three children and going to school sounds like a huge task but I know other moms do it.
The only way I would be able to do this is if it where an online school. I don't have the time to be driving an hour (at least) to college.
These days you can go to school just about anything sitting at your computer. I know of a few universities online. I suppose the most important school to find is an accredited one. I was visiting an online university and found out that it's easy that you may think to get a degree. I don't mean that the work is easier, I just mean you going to school is easier than it's been in the past. You can even get a bachelor degree online.
I hope that my life will slow down some (laugh) and I will be able to further my education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home