Saturday, November 04, 2006

I going bloggy

I have been thinking about blogs, blogging and bloggers a lot of the time lately. I want to be able to make a good income like you hear some are doing. I read a bloggers post the other day where he claimed to make $13000 a month on a good month and $7000 on a bad month. I wasnt' completely clear if he was making that all on the blog I was reading. I know there are people out there making some good money off of adsense. I wish I knew how to do it. There are so many ebooks out there claim to give you the secret but I won't spend my money on them. I don't want to waist my money on information I already know or lies. I am sure there are some good ebooks but I don't know which one so I just opt to not buy any. I have some ideas about what to do next. I am still learning. Each week I seem to learn something new about blogging and the net in general. I need to find my niche. I want to create a blog that would be easy for me to post on but that could create an income. I did start the Budget Your Money blog. I have to keep working on that one but I think it could create some interest.
I can now see why people like blogging. It's easy to create a blog, it archives your posts and people like to read them because they are active. Anyway, we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home