Thursday, November 02, 2006

Financial Stress

There are so many expenses this month. I am getting a little stressed. I hate feeling this way. I guess I need to just relax. I watched Parenthood (with Steve Martin) last night and actually learned something. It's nothing I didn't really know already but I guess I forget. They were talking about the roller coaster ride of parenting. The mom liked the roller coaster and the dad (Steve martin) hated it. I think I am some where in between. This roller coaster can be a symbol of our whole lives. I know if I trust in God (the movie didn't mention God) that all will be fine but sometimes I forget or refuse to let Him take control. God knows ever high and low part of the roller coaster ride. If I take that to heart I can enjoy life even when sometimes it seems scary.
By the way, in real life I hate roller coasters. The make my stomach feel icky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home