Tuesday, October 31, 2006

PayPerPost Sponsored Wedding

Yes, PPP is now going to sponsor a Postie wedding in Vegas. This is a little crazy if you ask me but I guess it fits this company ;o). So if you want you to get married and have a your wedding paid for you can submit your story and see if PPP will choose you. Oh, but you do need your own man or women to marry. PPP will not provide a man or women for you to marry.
If this payperpost wedding sounds interesting to you just please be sure you are ready to get married. I have been married for 15 years and I love my husband even more now than I did when I married him. Don't let all this excitement make you choose to do something you normally wouldn't. I had to include that little bit of advice because marriage is an important decision.
Check out the site and submit your story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home