Friday, October 27, 2006

Healthy Free Stuff

If you are like me and like to take advantage of free offers you might want to check out this site I just joined. They specialize in offering healthy free stuff. I like this idea. When I signed up I answered a few basic household health questions. I filled out "yes" to the question about anyone in our household having asthma. Though I didn't realize till I got to the next question that it asked for children with asthma under the age of 5. So I don't think I can get the free sample of Asthma meds that they offered. But I did fill out another questionaire and they will be sending me some information on another product they offer. My hope is that I will be able to find some useful products both relating to the treatment of asthma and other health conditions. I am always up for new things. I don't mean taking new things but researching new things does interest me.



Not only can you get free product samples from this site but you can also find out some great health related articles. They have detailed description of what asthma is. You can also take an online stress test. Here are the results of my test.



I have moderate stress level! Yipes! I better relax. These results are kind of stressing me out. See it's just a never ending cycle :o(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home