Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A sad story

I posted about the PayPerPost's Flaming Tamale on my reviews blog a while back and now I am going to talk about her latest video confessional. I wonder if she ever made those Bacon Tamales for the PayPerPost staff? Well, Flaming Tamale tells all in her video confessional. Actually she give us a glimpse of some of the stresses of working with a startup company. After watching the video I felt badly that I emailed a few complaints.
I must say though, I think in spite of all the PPP stress she is able to keep a sense of humor. Ms.Tamale is a riot. She has a very cute sense of humor and I can see that the PayPerPost office has a fun atmosphere. I am sure it's fun to work at PPP headquarters but I wouldn't trade getting paid to blog in my pajamas for anything.
Thanks Tamale (I can't spell your real name) for all your hard work! We Posties really do appreciate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home