Monday, October 23, 2006

Still Makin Money with PayPerPost

Counting this paid post I have made almost $1350 dollars from payperpost. $680 of it has been deposited into my paypal account. I started blogging for PayPerPost on July 31st and I can't tell you how much this has helped our family. I found out about PayPerPost through a message board post. I don't even remember what the post said or how I found it. The money I have been making from payperpost has relieved some financial stress. I am a wahm of 2 homeschooled children and a toddler. Working outside the home was not an obtion or a desire. I want to be home with my kids and PayPerPost has made that possible.
I am so thankful for what PayPerPost has done for this family. All the controversy surrounding this company doesn't take into account the real people it is affecting. This real mom has been able to contribute to the household income. This real mom does not intend to take offers that she doesn't find value in. This real mom can now help pay the bills and stay home with her kids.
Thank you PayPerPost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home