Monday, October 23, 2006

Spain


One of the most beautiful places on earth is the country of Spain. I can't say this from personal experience but my sister did live there for a few years and has told me that is was very beautiful. My hope is that one day we will be financially free to travel to other countries like Spain. I would love for my children to experience different cultures like I was able to do as a child. My ultimate dream would be able to buy a vaction home in another country.
I don't know if I have mentioned this before but I love Spanish horses. My favorite breed, the Andalusian, is a beautiful Spanish horse that I would love to own and breed one day. The Spanish people have been know in the horse community as very dedicated horseman. They take the art of riding much more seriously than most countries. They also treat their horse with a respect is not see in many countries. The Andalusian breed has been around for centuries and the Spainish pride themselves on keeping the bloodlines pure. I would love to visit Vienna's Spanish Riding School. If buying a property in Spain was a true possiblity for this family I would be living right next door to the Spanish Riding School. I know this is a dream but you never know what my future might hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home