Monday, October 23, 2006

Highspeed Internet! I'm gonna get it!

Ok, I have decided that next month I am going to get high speed internet. I have been dealing with dial-up now for much to long. Part of the reason was because where I live they don't provide cable or dsl so I am left with the more expensive options. Satellite and wireless internet is all I can get out here where I live. There is usually a few hundred dollar set up fee and a higher monthly payment. Not until I started making money online was upgrading even an option. I have decided to use some of my PayPerPost earnings to get wireless internet. With the money I am making on PayPerPost, web design and Affiliate marketing I will now be able to step into the 21st century. I am so excited! Yippy!
I will finally be able to listen to podcasts, watch youtube and load web pages faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home