Wednesday, October 25, 2006

home loans

I have never been a victim of mortgage fraud but I have heard a few stories. One story in particular was from my second cousins experience with a horrible mortgage company. From what I understand she was stuck with a very high interest rate and for some reason couldn't get out of the loan. I hated to hear this because she is a very nice and caring person. At the time she was carrying for an elderly man. Those scumballs that deceived her make me so angry. They look for people who have to much trust.
It is always wise to follow some guidelines when dealing a mortgage company. I have found that if you do your research you can save yourself from a lot of grief. I hope my cousin has learned to never go into a mortgage without a good understanding of what she is getting into.
There is a website that has some very useful information regarding mortgages. You can find out everything you need. They offer an extensive mortgage directory and forums for discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home