Thursday, October 26, 2006

The UK

When I was a child I visited London England with my father and sister. I really loved seeing the castles and old buildings. You don't see a lot of that in the US. I really enjoyed my visit and hope to be able to return with my own family someday. I know I have said this before but I really want my kids to experience other cultures. We do live in a melting pot but still would like them to see the countries that started all of the diversity in the United States.
Though I loved visiting London I would also love to visit some of the other cities in Great Britain.
I have seen some of photos of Britain's heritage cities like Brighton , Bath, Oxford, Stratford, Chester and York. The castles! I love the castles!
Here is a picture of what I am talking about.

This castles is called the Bodium Castle in Brighton UK

The history of these castles and homes really interests me. I hope to visit them one day. I better start saving my pennies :o)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home