Monday, October 30, 2006

Disclosure Policy

I feel that I have already been posting disclosure of payment on my blog as a whole. If you happen to be a reader of this blog you will know that I have no problem with disclosing that I am a paid blogger. I have mentioned that I do not want to post on each paid blog as being paid because I feel that makes the post less valued. I post about product and services I have an interest in only.
PayPerPost is now offering bloggers a Disclosure Policy Generator that will allow each blogger the ability to create a disclosure policy that fit their blog. I will be posting this disclosure in a post that will be link to the sidebar of my blog.
This is yet another reason I love PayPerPost. I truly care about the blogosphere and are creating a way for all bloggers to earn money. I am completely comfortable with my disclosure policy and will continue to post about things that interest me whether paid or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home