Sunday, October 29, 2006

Home Repairs

It seems every time we think we might just get ahead a little something else happens. We have lived in our house for about 4 years now and we still haven't finished it. We have this really nice wood burning stove but guess were it has been for the last 4 years. In our garage! Just sitting in our garage never used. We could really use it in the winter months but my husband just hasn't had enough time to put it in. Not to mention there are some basic home repairs that need to be taken care of as well.
So I could really use an Extreme Home Makeover. I tried to entered to win a $50,000 dollar Extreme Home Makeover contest but for some reason my address wasn't working for them. Nothing is going right :o(.
Even though I won't be able enter the contest I can still get some very useful tips of off this site. This is one of those DIY (Do it Yourself) sites that guides you through some common handyman work. It may be that since my husband can't find the time I might have to put on my handyman gloves and do some of it myself. Some of the best advice I read was: How to clean your kitchen ( I really need to take this advice in) and How to make your home more secure. This site has a number of topics that can help in my DIM (Do it Myself) projects :o). Or should I say DIABM (Do it All BY MYSElF). Either way it's a useful site that I will be bookmarking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home