Sunday, October 29, 2006

Collectors

I am not much of a collector of souvenirs or collectible's. I started my daughter on a Boyds Bear collection and my son on a Marvel action figure collections but I don't really collect anything. I have met some people that enjoy collecting just about anything. I knew this on lady that collected Thomas Kinkade paintings and figurines. She also collected dolls and other things. I think she would like this site that I was introduced to. It's carries Crystal Landmarks for all over the world. Landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and Big Ben. They are a crystal miniature version of the real thing. What would be great is if you could visit each of these places and then buy a miniature crystal landmark to display at your home.
My mother-in law decided to collect dirt from all the places she visited. The idea of the dirt was actually kind of neat but she displayed them in McDonald sundae cups. She first had to find a McDonalds where ever she went. After she finished the sundae she used the cup to collect her dirt. She got dirt from all 50 US states and some countries like Mexico and Canada. My father-in-law built a display case for the collection :o).
So what ever you decided to collect just be sure it's something that brings you happiness. Whether it is dirt or crystal landmarks be sure to enjoy it. But if you are looking for elegant gifts and collectibles you might want to check out the CrystalPalaceLandmarks.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home