Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Another sad story

Yet another entertaining PayPerPost confessional. Ted announced in his PPP confessional that he was having trouble with loosing weight. According to his video he has had trouble with his weight since he was a child. I can just see poor Teddy standing their with his only his jockstrap on in front off all those other kids.
If you want to know what I am talking about you will have to watch the video yourself.

Hopefully Ted didn't get teased for his weight. I just hated the kids that would tease other kids because of their weight when I was in school. I was one of those kids that would defend the unpopular kids. So Ted I might not have liked seeing you in a jockstrap but I wouldn't have laughed at you. For very long anyway :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home