Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lost Keys


I am one of those people that looses my keys just about everyday. I usally put them somewhere that is not the best place and then when I go to find them I can't. I have also locked my keys in my car a number of times. Thank God for AAA. They have had to let me into my car a number of times over the years. I just heard about a fingerprint door lock. I think this could be very useful for someone like me. I wouldn't have to worry about my house keys anymore. It also automatically locks so you don't even have to worry about locking the doors. And you don't have to worry about locking your keys in your house because you fingers are you keys. Cool huh? Now if they could only start making this standard issue in our cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home