Thursday, November 02, 2006

Art

My daughter is taking an art class for the first time. She never felt she was very good at art but is doing quite well. I wouldn't say she is an art genius but she is doing a good job. In a few weeks we will be going to Yosemite with her art class. I guess they will be using the trees for inspiration. I would love it if I could buy her a nice art easle for this trip. Or at least a nice table that she can draw on.
I would love to be able to buy her one of the models I saw on the SuppliesNet site. The have a model called the SuppliesNet Berkley Combo that would be real nice.
My father was an arcitect and he had a table somewhat similar to this one. I suppost it had to be bigger that this one.
Anyway, since I don't think my daughter really wants to become an artist I probably don't need to buy her a table set. But my son loves to draw and I think a career in art may be where he is headed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home