Sunday, July 02, 2006

Finding Joy in ALL you are.

Wow! I have been busy. I guess I am not the best at blogging. Maybe I would be better if I didn't have so much to do. This is not a pitty party post, so lets change the subject. Things have been going very well. I have been encouraged by some wonderful ladies I have met through my website and forums. I am very happy with the growth and response. The theme for June was "Super Hero" month. I think it went well and all who participated had fun.
This month we are going to "Find joy in ALL we are". This topic actually came from the bible study I am going through. I really felt like it was an important subject to share with others. We are mom, wife, friend, sister and we are also much more. We can find joy in all of the things that make us who we are. If you are reading this and want to participate in our theme, joy our network and to be added to our mailing list. http://www.momsopnet.com

One more thing! I am almost done with my shopping website, Mona's Mall. Check it out if you need to shop at any of your favorite online stores - http://www.monasmall.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home