Friday, August 04, 2006

Keeping my car cool in the blazing sun.

How do you keep your car cool in the summer. By this I don't mean cool looking but cool in temperature while parked. I think most of us try to find a nice shaddy spot it is not always that easy. Someone usually snags the nice shaddy spot before you get to it and you are left with the blazing sun beating down on your car. My problem is I usually forget to shade the baby's carseat and the buckles on her seat get hot and I have to try and do a reverse Houdini to get her in without burning her. I am not always successful. So wouldn't it be nice if there was something to keep our cars cool without have to keep the car running and risk getting it stolen or running out of gas? What about using solar engery? Did you ever think that maybe the sun could actually help you cool your car? I didn't until I was introduced to an "As Seen on Tv" product called the Auto Cool Solar Car Fan. Some of you may have already heard of this product but it's news to mean. I think it's a great idea and if it works, it would be great for the temps it gets around here (114 degrees, yipes).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home