Thursday, August 03, 2006

What I would like to see on Payperpost.

Payperpost seems to be a great opportunity for bloggers to make some money posting their blogs. Out of the choices of advertisers, I can usually find something that fits my blog or at least is something I can a least review or share my opinion about. I really like being able to choose out of a decent list of advertisers. However, my blog is title "A day and life of a work at home mom", and topics that would fit moms, work at home moms, stay at home moms, kids, babies would be much easier for me to post about. Topics about home, family life, family safety would also be nice to see. I would also personally like to see more neutral options. Though I only choose companies or topics I would endorse, I would also like to be able to give a pros and cons approach to some reviews. So my opinion is that to include more Family Friendly topics.http://www.payperpost.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home