Friday, July 28, 2006

Going to bed late, wakin up early.

Ok, I think I am going to need to find some sleep at some point. I haven't been getting much of it lately. I have been working hard. I need to find some balance I think.
There are a few new exciting things happening on the message forum.
I have just posted "The Longest WAHM Forum List Ever Posted", and "The Longest WAHM Blog List Ever Posted". The idea is that we will having a running list where everyone adds to the list. I am really liking this idea and I hope it grows quickly. I made a new folder, MomsOpNet News, to keep all the members and visitors up to date with new things happening.
Just announced Moms Opportunity Network and the Spotlight Blog partnership. Kira's blog is great and I am excited about partnering with her. Anyway, that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home