Thursday, July 27, 2006

Web Release News: Car Insurance Prices

Web Release News:

NORWICH UnionNorwich Union has launched a Short Term car insurance that I think is very interesting. This short term car insurance will cover your family/friends that borrow your car, or traveling with a number of people. I am not sure if I get this plan because I currently have insurance and it covers all of this already. You are charged a per day fee. I guess it's just extra insurance if you don't already have a good insurance plan. This company is located in England I believe so maybe the law don't require them having insurance like we do here in the US. I suppose if you just have liability insurance then this would be a nice offer. There website CarInsurance.com offers a online place for you to find great car insurance prices and well as buy a plan. I like that idea. If it's easy to do like they claim then it's sounds like a great place to find car insurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home