Friday, July 14, 2006

Lets find our Joy!

Are you finding joy as a mom? Is it hard to be joyful while doing the dishes, washing laundry, scrubbing toilets? It is for me sometimes. A friend reminded me that if I didn't have these things to do then my life would be so different. If I didn't have loads of laundry that would mean I didn't have clothes. If I didn't have dishes to wash that would mean I might not have food. And let's not forget to mention the toilet :o). All of these responsibilites were given to us as a gift not a burden. I try to remember this everyday now.
So what does finding joy have to do with working at home? Well, a lot. If we don't have joy as individuals it effects every part of us. Our home suffers, our work suffers, our relationships suffer. Finding joy is a key to many things. My hope is that you can find the Joy you deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home