Thursday, July 13, 2006

The New Look!

I decided to change things a bit. One of the biggest changes would be this blog space. I figured out how to add my blog to my website. So now all my little blurs will be coming straight from my blog. This makes it easier on my because now I can be more actively posting on my blog plus adding my little blurbs to the web site. The other added benefit is that we can all look back through the achrives of blogs now. I will probably be changing the set of the home page more over the next couple of days. I am always trying to make the front page look more user friendly and inviting. Don't forget to visit our message boards. We have some great topics started plus you can advertise your business for free. Moms Opportunity Network Forum and My Mommy Time Discussion Forum. Make yourself at home and browse our site :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home