Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A much need vacation, when will it ever come?

I would love to go to Orlando Florida to take a much need vacation. My kids would absolutely love it if we could go. My kids are really trying be patient with my busy business days. They see mom on the computer most of the day. I hope for things to slow down before school starts. I just hope all this hard work will pay off and we can go on vacation!

Web Release News:

Orlando Vacation Rental
Orlando Florida the #1 tourist vacation spot in the world. The are over 100,000 hotel rooms and 7 theme parks. Currently the population of Orlando is approximately 185,000 and the Metro-Orlando population is over 1,500,000. The fastest growing community in Florida as well as in the United States. A perfect vacation spot as well as a very nice place to live. I personally have never been to Orlando but boy would I love to go. I have always wanted to go to Disney World. I hope that before my children are grown I will be able to visit this beautiful place. I would love to visit the vintage homes in the historic neighborhoods of Thorton Park, Lake Eola Heights, Lake Lawsona, Lake Cherokee, and Lake Copeland. The place sound absolutely wonderful. I need a vacation!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home