Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Great things are happening.

I just joined Blogitive the other day and got 12 offers to write reviews on company web releases. I am really new to all this but it does seem quit easy. I like the idea of getting paid to write. Not that I am a great writer, just the opposite, but I do like making some money :o)

Web Release News:
Monex
Is silver more valuable than the dollar? According to the web release issued by Monex the paper dollar is worth less and less so it takes more and more of it to buy the same goods and services. Real money like gold and silver holds its value and green paper money does not. Is it true that most people think prices have gone up? I never really thought of it differently until I read this web release. According to the release "it is the value of the US dollar that has actually gone down." Monex offers it's experience, expertise and resources. They have been in business 1967 with over one hundred thousand investors. If you are thinking about investing in any precious metals consider Monex to help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home