Saturday, July 29, 2006

Blogging is Fun!

When I first started blogging I didn't really think I would like it all that much. Now I am getting the hang of it and am enjoying it very much ;o).

MomsOpNet News:
Great things are happening on our message forums. We have a posting contest going on right now. I am curiouse to see who will win. Just posted two new threads "Longest WAHM Forums List Ever Posted" and " Longest WAHM Blog List Ever Posted. I am excited about this one because I think the list could become very long.
It's official, "The Spotlight on Workin Mammas" blog is now a partner site of Moms Opportunity Network. We will be spotlight a new work at home mom every month. Yeah!
Visit the Spotlight Blog.

brought to you by: Moms Opportunity Network

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home