Monday, August 07, 2006

My very own pair of Pink Boxing Gloves.

I was trying to think of what I would do with my very own pair of pink boxing gloves. I am not a boxer nor do I really like fighting but I just think it would be interesting to have my own pair. Here are a few things I "could" do with my own pair of pink boxing gloves:
Run around my neighborhood punching the air like Rocky.
Taking hot things out of the oven.
Put bandages around them and tell everyone I got stung by a bee.
Walk around the mall looking like a lunatic.

Ok, I think that maybe be all I would be able to do with a pair of pink boxing gloves. Now at this point you may think I have lost my mind talking about pink boxing gloves out of no where. Well, in truth this is a payperpost ad and I really didn't know how to relate boxing to this blog. So you still may think I am crazy but at least I am making money :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home