Friday, August 04, 2006

How do you feel about being paid for posting blogs?

You may have notice my blogging is a little random, with posts about life and then a ad for a product or service. Well, this all cam about when I found a company called Blogitive that pays people to use their blogs to review products or services. I was so excited to find out that not only could a blog, something I have grown to enjoy, but also get paid to do it. Then came about Payperpost which is also another way for me to making money posting on my blogs. I hope my posting don't bother people. It's just this is such an easy was to make $5 - $10. And if you are reading this you are probably a wahm and understand the importance every $5 or $10 is. Thanks for your understanding :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home