Friday, September 22, 2006

15 year anniversary.

In a few days my husband and I will be celebrating our 15 year anniversary. It's been a good 15 years. If I could change one thing about the last 15 years it would be to slow time a bit. The last 15 have gone by so fast.
Because of finances I know that my husband won't be able to buy a big gift this year but I sending him hints for our 20 year anniversary. Though I love my wedding ring I wouldn't mind getting something a little bigger. I would love to have the ring that is in the picture below. I don't know if this engagement diamond ring is the right kind of ring you are supposed to give on a 20th but I just love it.

This picture is from diamonds-usa.com. They have a very nice selection of rings and earrings and really neat Design your own Jewelery tool. What I especially like about this site is the life time upgrade plan. I never knew there were upgrade plans for jewerly.

So this is a Hint, Hint, Hint to you Honey. Start saving your money.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Thanks!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home