Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas

Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas was one of the best films ever made. My family and I thoroughly enjoy this movie and have added it to our yearly Christmas movie watching list. When Disneyland had the special Haunted House Nightmare Before Christmas theme ride it was great. We had season passes back then so we went on that ride a lot. Like all Tim Burton's movies he has a certain style that is unique. You can almost instantly tell a movie is either directed or music by him because of that one of a kind Burton music.

Jack Skellington is my favorite character. He is just fun to look at and I felt so sorry for him in the movie. All he wanted to do was to be apart of Christmas :o). My kids mention wanting to dress up like him for Halloween. I am not sure how it would looking have two Jack Skellingtons so maybe one of them will have to go as something else.

The great thing about Nightmare before Christmas decor is that you can use it as Christmas decorations and/or Halloween decorations. There are not to many things you can do that with ;o).

The site collectiblestoday.com has some fantastic Nightmare Before Christmas collectibles. The officially licensed Nightmare Before
Christmas Village and The Nightmare before Christmas Electric Train. I think it would be really neat to have this entire set.

Here are some of the Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Decorations pictures.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE Tim Burton's creepy clay (as I call it) movies. They are just so beautiful. The Nightmare Before Cristmas is a total classic. I love it but can't find it anywhere but my cousins house.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home