Monday, September 11, 2006

Panama City

Panama City, the beautiful capital of Panama in Central America. Panama City is located a the Pacific entrance of the Panama Canal. Population 708,738. Panama City beach was also named Best Beach by Conde Nast Traveler. Pictures of this city are absolutely beautiful. It is a dream of mine to be able to visit Panama City as well as some other great places.
I hope that one day all the hard work that I have been doing will pay off with a vacation to a place like Panama City. There are a number of places I would like to visit. I would also love for my children to experience new places like I did when I was a child. When I was a child my father was very into traveling. We visited many countries and lived in Germany for a few years. I hope that my children will be able to experience traveling one day. My kids have only been to Mexico and that was on a mission trip so it was the beautiful part of the country.
Not only would I love to vacation at places like Panama City but I would also love it if my children could experience the true culture.
The web site Estelle.tv is a wonderful addition to the web. You can view short films about the areas you are thinking about or planning traveling to. Get a glimpse of what Panama City will be like before you go there. Get an idea of what you can visit. I just love the idea of this web site. You can really find a lot of great information about your next vacation spot. Don't forget to listen to their daily podcasts.
Here are a few tourist attractions in Panama City, Panama
( these suggestion are from the Estelle.tv website):

Las Bvedas, literally The Vaults, a waterfront promenade jutting out intothe Pacific; The Supreme Court Building and across from it, the French
Embassy;The Cathedral on Plaza de lacathedrall;
Teatro Nacional, arecently renovated performance center, with outstanding natural acoustics; It provides an intimate performance environment, seating about 800 guests. Museo del Canal Interoce¡nico;Numerous restaurants located near the French embassy.Palacio de las Garzas, the official name of the presidential palace. There actually are Herons in the compound.

So maybe one day our family will have financial peace and be able to
travel. My kids may be grown and out of the house.... so I guess my husband and
I will have to go alone :o) or maybe we could take them anyway.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home