Saturday, August 26, 2006

I got paid!!!!

Ok, I signed up for PayPerPost almost a month ago and I just got my first pay. I actually got this $5 pay from a referral and will be getting paid for my posts starting in a couple of days. I am so excited! I love getting paid to do blog advertising. I love payperpost! It's so easy to do what you enjoy and get paid for it. I am will probably be getting paid around $400 in September for the work I did this month. When I first signed up I for payperpost I was a little skeptical but thought the idea was great. Not until I met someone on a message board who had already gotten paid did I take it more seriously. She said in the post that she wished she was kicking herself for not taking more opportunities. So I decided to get serious with it and take opportunities more regularly. Now I am trying to do 3 (the limit) a day. I love that there are more offers lately. Just about everyday now there are new offers and I think that is great - people are getting payperpost fever.
With the $400 or so dollars I will be getting in September I plan on getting caught up on some bills but for the future months I will be having some fun. Thank you payperpost for giving this mom the opportunity to create a much needed income.
If you would like to sign up just go to payperpost.com and remember to mention my email address when signing up : jrweathers@mailaka.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home