Saturday, August 26, 2006

Kids Halloween Costumes

Halloween is just around the corner and good Halloween costumes is what we are all looking for. Yes, you could go to Walmart and buy the one everyone else has or better yet you could find a unique costume at oneofakindkid.com. They have some very cute quality costumes for Halloween or birthday parties.
I remember one year I made my son's Halloween costume. He was supposed to be a bear but it didn't turn out that great. It did stay together for that day but just barely. The idea was cute but I couldn't create it the way I pictured.
If you are looking for quality made baby or kids costume you need to check out this site. With a good quality made costume your child can use it at a dress up birthday or pass it down to younger children.
Here are some ideas for costumes:
Sleeping Beauty,
Rapunzel
Snow White
Cinderella
Dorothy
Good Witch
Tin Man
Scarecrow
Captain Hook
Peter Pan

This website also has some other great one of a kind products. I highly recommend checking it out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home