Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My busy life

I know I have mentioned this before but I am really busy these days. I am feel really badly about not posting on my forum in a week. Every time I got to respond to a post I get destracted and end up not remember what I was going to say. I will have to try and get to the forum this weekend. If you are reading this and you are one of the members on my forum, I will be back soon and I will post my heart out!
My kids have had a lot of school work to do. My daughter especially has a very heavy work load. I hope she will be able to keep up with her work. I have to drive into town (about 20 minutes from my home) one to 6 times in a day everyday. Some days are better than others but it still is getting difficult. Poor me, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home