Thursday, September 14, 2006

PayPerPost

Now that I have been a PayPerPost blogger for over a month I have to say I think I am in Love. In love with PayPerPost that is. This is absolutely the best paid for blogging opportunities on the net. My PayPerPost account has over $500 dollars in it of which $168 has been sent to my PayPal account - yippy! This is a great opportunity for the stay-at-home mom to make some extra cash for the family.
If you are a blogger you need to look into PayPerPost. They do require that you have an active blog for at least 90 days so if you are not already into blogging get an account with a blog host like blogger.com. Start posting about what ever it is you like to do or talk about now. PayPerPost does require that you are actively blogging and does not go for blogs that are just for PayPerPost advertising. I never thought I would make money blogging but here I am. If you do sign up please remember to mention my email: jrweathers at mailaka.net (I took out the @ because I don't want to get spammed). Happy Blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home