Sunday, September 24, 2006

I need contacts - the ramblings of a semi-blind woman.

I recently spent almost $400 on a new pair of glasses. I really like these glasses but what I really want is to have pair of contact lenses. I use to have a contacts that I wore regularly and a pair of glass I would just wear around the house.
My ultimate dream is to get lasik eye surgery but that is a dream that will have to wait(a long time). Buying contacts however are not a far away dream, just not in the budget right now. I used to wear Acuvue disposable contact lenses that where actually the best fit for me. They were very comfortable.
When I was in high school contacts weren't as good as they are now and they always bothered me. They were itchy and dry and just uncomfortable. I even had a pair of colored contacts. I am not sure why I wanted colored contacts. I guess just to be different. Teenagers!
When I do get contacts again I will more than likely get the good old Acuvue lenses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home