Saturday, September 23, 2006

Never stop learning

One thing both my parents taught me was to never stop learning. They didn't say this in so many words but now that I look back on the lives they lead I can see this is what they did. My father taught himself many things and inventing many things till the day he died. My mother passed the California Bar Exam on the very first try at age 40. She studied through correspondence schools. She then went move to New Mexico and again passed the bar the first time. Too many people think they will reach a certain age and therefore be harder to teach. It is my belief that if you true desire something you can achieve any goal. With age comes maturity and diligence which are essential qualities for quick learning believe you are never too old to learn, in fact your age may make you a better student.
My mother chose a correspondence school which nowadays is called distance learning. The internet makes it easier than ever to earn a graduate degree in business, information technology, education, human services, and psychology, and bachelor degree programs in business and information technology.

Click on this link if you want to look into higher education >>>>>> distance learning mba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home