Wednesday, September 27, 2006

PayPerPost is teasing us

I got to view a few short video clips of the latest "happenings" with PayPerPost. From what one of these short video reveals they have apparently gotten on the Today Show some how. Sounds Exciting! Like a 007 secret mission or something. I am now very curious to see the next videos that they promised to show us in the next couple of days. I am excited for this company and there upcoming secret advertising ventures. Not only because I think they are a fun group of people (and I am not just saying that so you will approve this post), but also because this will mean good things for all us Posties and for the Advertisers.
I am a little hurt though. They never offered us posties the PayPerPost Putty. Where can I get some putty? That's it! I figured out their plan. The are going to try an lure potential advertisers and posties with their irresistible PPP putty. Ha!I figure it out didn't I, PPP?
Guerilla Marketing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home