Monday, September 25, 2006

I still love coupons

I think I have mention on this blog a few time about how much I love coupons. I am the self appointed "Queen of Coupons". Actually, I used to be. I have clipped coupons much lately but I do still use online coupons for shopping online. Before I shop any online store I search the net for the coupons that the stores I shop offer. I am really excited about this new site I was introduced to. It's called Coupon Riot and it's better than most coupon sites because it gives you the best of all coupon sites. The website contributors include Ebates.com, BrandsDeals, CouponMountain and many many more. Too many to list. I guess this site is fairly new so you may not have heard of it yet. I am excited about it because I search this site for the best deals instead of doing a google search. I love things that save me time and of course, money.



What's with this kids T-shirt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home