Sunday, October 01, 2006

Traveling with your pet.

Last year my husband and I decided to take the whole family on a vacation to Colorado where my mom lived. The only way we could afford was to drive from California (where we live) to Colorado. We took our three kids and our 2 year old black Lab. I was worried we were going to have trouble with her but she ended up being the easiest one to travel with. We had her in the back portion of our van and she was just a dream. About half way to Colorado we stayed in a hotel that did allow pets, which was nice.
I found out about a web site that lists over 300 different pet friendly vacation rentals in Florida. This site is great. You can search for the best rentals for you and your pet. One day our family will go to Orlando Florida's Disneyland and it is very possible we might take our dog with us again. She really likes to travel with us and since she has proven herself a good traveler it would be fun to bring her along.

If you are like me and want to find Orlando, Florida Pet Friendly Lodging or you can check out Pet friendly Florida Vacation rentals homes and pet friendly Hotels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home